Hyundai Sonata: High mounted stop light replacement
1. Set the front seatback to the upright position and if necessary, slide the
front seat forward.
2. Pull up the rear seat cushion.
3. Remove the nuts under the seat connecting each side of the seat.
4. Make sure the rear seat belt webbing is in the guide to prevent the seat belt
from being damaged.
5. Lower the rear headrests to the lowest position.
6. Pull on the seatback folding lever, then fold the seat toward the front of
7. Pull out the rear seat belt webbing from the guide.
8. Remove each side seat(1).
8. Take the C-pillar out carefully. If you pull the C-pillar strongly, it will
9. Disconnect the cable.
10. After loosening the mounting screws, then remove the package tray trim (2).
11. Remove the high mounted stop lamp after removing screws.
12. Install a new light.
13. Installation is the reverse of removal.
Closing the trunk
To close the trunk, lower the trunk lid, then press down on it until it locks. To be sure the trunk lid is securely fastened, always check by trying to pull it up again. WARNING The trunk lid sh ...
Your vehicle has a maintenance-free, calcium-based battery. If the battery becomes discharged in a short time (because, for example, the headlights or interior lights were left on while the veh ...
Troubleshooting Symption Suspect area Remedy Engine misfire with abnormal internal lower engine noises. Worn crankshaft bearings Lo ...