Hyundai Sonata: High mounted stop light replacement
1. Set the front seatback to the upright position and if necessary, slide the
front seat forward.
2. Pull up the rear seat cushion.
3. Remove the nuts under the seat connecting each side of the seat.
4. Make sure the rear seat belt webbing is in the guide to prevent the seat belt
from being damaged.
5. Lower the rear headrests to the lowest position.
6. Pull on the seatback folding lever, then fold the seat toward the front of
7. Pull out the rear seat belt webbing from the guide.
8. Remove each side seat(1).
8. Take the C-pillar out carefully. If you pull the C-pillar strongly, it will
9. Disconnect the cable.
10. After loosening the mounting screws, then remove the package tray trim (2).
11. Remove the high mounted stop lamp after removing screws.
12. Install a new light.
13. Installation is the reverse of removal.
Side impact air bag
Your vehicle is equipped with a side impact air bag in each front seat. The purpose of the air bag is to provide the vehicle's driver and/or the front passenger with additional protect ...
When replacing parts, use HYUNDAI genuine parts. Replacement Standard values, such as torques and certain adjustments, must be strictly observed in the reassembly of all parts. If removed, the ...
Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor (ECTS). Specifications
Specification Temperature Resistance (kΩ) °C °F -40 -40 48.14 -20 -4 ...