Hyundai Sonata: High mounted stop light replacement
1. Set the front seatback to the upright position and if necessary, slide the
front seat forward.
2. Pull up the rear seat cushion.
3. Remove the nuts under the seat connecting each side of the seat.
4. Make sure the rear seat belt webbing is in the guide to prevent the seat belt
from being damaged.
5. Lower the rear headrests to the lowest position.
6. Pull on the seatback folding lever, then fold the seat toward the front of
7. Pull out the rear seat belt webbing from the guide.
8. Remove each side seat(1).
8. Take the C-pillar out carefully. If you pull the C-pillar strongly, it will
9. Disconnect the cable.
10. After loosening the mounting screws, then remove the package tray trim (2).
11. Remove the high mounted stop lamp after removing screws.
12. Install a new light.
13. Installation is the reverse of removal.
Auto down window (if equipped) (driver’s window)
Pressing the power window switch momentarily to the second detent position (6) completely lowers the driver’s window even when the switch is released. To stop the window at the desired positio ...
Your vehicle is equipped with an electronic engine immobilizer system to reduce the risk of unauthorized vehicle use. Your immobilizer system is comprised of a small transponder in the ignition key ...
Master Cylinder. Components and Components Location
Components 1. Reservoir cap 2. Reservoir 3. Grommet 4. Master cylinder ...