Hyundai Sonata: High mounted stop light replacement
1. Set the front seatback to the upright position and if necessary, slide the
front seat forward.
2. Pull up the rear seat cushion.
3. Remove the nuts under the seat connecting each side of the seat.
4. Make sure the rear seat belt webbing is in the guide to prevent the seat belt
from being damaged.
5. Lower the rear headrests to the lowest position.
6. Pull on the seatback folding lever, then fold the seat toward the front of
7. Pull out the rear seat belt webbing from the guide.
8. Remove each side seat(1).
8. Take the C-pillar out carefully. If you pull the C-pillar strongly, it will
9. Disconnect the cable.
10. After loosening the mounting screws, then remove the package tray trim (2).
11. Remove the high mounted stop lamp after removing screws.
12. Install a new light.
13. Installation is the reverse of removal.
Canister Close Valve (CCV). Specifications
Specification Item Specification Coil Resistance (Ω) 19.9 ~ 22.9 [20°C(68°F) ...
✽ NOTICE When programming a garage door opener, it is advised to park the vehicle outside of the garage. It is recommended that a new battery be placed in the hand-held transmitter ...
Radial-ply tires provide improved tread life, road hazard resistance and smoother high speed ride. The radial- ply tires used on this vehicle are of belted construction, and are selected to comple ...