Hyundai Sonata: Ventilation
1. Set the mode to the position.
2. Set the air intake control to the outside (fresh) air position.
3. Set the temperature control to the desired position.
4. Set the fan speed control to the desired speed.
Interior light bulb replacement
1. Using a flat-blade screwdriver, gently pry the lens from the interior light housing. 2. Remove the bulb by pulling it straight out. WARNING Prior to working on the Interior Lights, ensure th ...
Failure Diagnosis 1. In principle, ESC and TCS controls are prohibited in case of ABS failure. 2. When ESC or TCS fails, only the failed s ...
MENU : My Music Mode
In My Music mode, press the key to set the Repeat, Random, Information, Delete, Delete All, and Delete Selection features. Repeat Press the key ► Set [ RPT] through the TUNE knob or ...