Hyundai Sonata: Ventilation
1. Set the mode to the position.
2. Set the air intake control to the outside (fresh) air position.
3. Set the temperature control to the desired position.
4. Set the fan speed control to the desired speed.
Driver Airbag (DAB) Module and Clock Spring. Components and Components Location
Components 1. Driver Airbag (DAB) 2. Steering Wheel 3. Clock Spring ...
All season tires
HYUNDAI specifies all season tires on some models to provide good performance for use all year round, including snowy and icy road conditions. All season tires are identified by ALL SEASON and/or ...
Interior light bulb replacement
1. Using a flat-blade screwdriver, gently pry the lens from the interior light housing. 2. Remove the bulb by pulling it straight out. WARNING Prior to working on the Interior Lights, ensure th ...